Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to my blog. Since I seem to always end up traveling around the US and globe for something or other, I thought it was time to get organized and document my travels and photos. Somewhere along the line, I not only came home with E-coli and Montezuma's Revenge, but also a fierce travel bug that I can't get rid of. I love to see the country, the world, meet new people and experience all that God has created. I love to travel with my family, friends, and Rotary. I love to do volunteer work and help those less fortunate at home and throughout the world. I do not plan to quit any time soon, so I may as well start writing it down!

PolioPlus, the most ambitious program in Rotary’s history, is the volunteer arm of the global partnership dedicated to eradicating polio. For more than 20 years, Rotary has led the private sector in the global effort to rid the world of this crippling disease. Today, PolioPlus and its role in the initiative is recognized worldwide as a model of public-private cooperation in pursuit of a humanitarian goal.

I went on my first Rotary trip in 2003 to Costa Rica, and have since been on 5 more. It may take me some time to get all my photos up there, but be sure to click back often to see the latest posted adventures until I finally have them all up there!

No comments: